Saturday, July 4, 2009

We have moved!!

It's so nice to be back where we belong!! The move was amazing, thanks to the help of my sweet daughter Amy, and her dear husband Ben and the strength of my strapping young son, Dustin. I have no pictures of the house to post yet, but will get on that soon. The studio has loads of space for all my "stuff". We are enjoying being close to Dustin and our friends again. I am feeling happy again.... The house is slowly getting decorated and the closets are getting organized.
I was invloved in a head on collission and am suffering the effects of that. I am having physio and massage therapy treatments. No relief yet. A young boy hit me, in my lane. Put his foot on the gas instead of the brake and came straight for me!! $11,000. damage to my nice little Honda Accord. I am a little choked. I will post a few pictures, as soon as I take some!!

1 comment:

  1. yay, another post! THough not yay about the car accident. Very sorry about that. Welcome home! I think you guys are going to be very happy there. Cheers!
    Ben

    ReplyDelete